Peace Out 2014
What I'm Wearing Top: H&M | Leggings: Forever 21 | Boots: Aldo
I can't believe that today is the very last day of 2014. I vividly remember getting ready for my moms New Years Eve party last year and then spending New Years Day on my computer watching 100 Life Goals. I came into this year setting high goals for myself, mainly the launch of Jolie Bloom. Although my company is small, we are mighty and have had a great couple first months. I'm looking forward to exponential growth in 2015. Ever since attending Skin Care school 7 years ago, I've dreamt of walking in a store and seeing my products on shelves. It's going to happen!
2014 on a whole was very uncomfortable, hence why I have grown so much. I cried and complained so much in the last few months, but as the year comes to a close, I realize that it hasn't been so bad. I've gotten to do a lot of cool things, meet some great people and am being pushed closer and closer to my destiny. Sometimes we spend so much time criticizing ourselves and fantasizing about grass being greener on the other side, that we don't notice how good we have it.
- We celebrated Grey's 1st Birthday
- I was a panel moderator at Tutti Bambini's Ultimate Baby Affair
- I returned to work a year after staying home with my baby and regretted it almost immediately.
- I put myself out there and created a video to try to win a scholarship to Marie Forleo's B-School. I'm really proud of myself for trying
- I got my first Brand Ambassador gig thanks to Quinny USA
- I was a judge at a fashion show
- I cut all my hair off...again
- I co-hosted my very first networking event
- I celebrated my 27th birthday by throwing an event at Monc Boutique
- I got to meet Latham Thomas who I've been a long time fan of
- Kohls contacted me about working with them on their #PERFECTFIT campaign
- I got to hang out with the Birchbox staff and the famous Dr.Brandt at their exclusive event! I got so many products that I've yet to blog about.
- The hubby and I got a baby free night in Naples
- I got invited to the Coola x Ulta launch
- I was featured in the premiere issue of Beautiful Brown Girls Magazine
- I moved to Central Florida ((insert real tears and depression))
- My cousin visited from Jamaica (yippie)
- I was a vendor at my first really big event
- I hosted my very first Jolie Bloom Pop Up Shop
On this last day of 2014, I'm not going to spend the day making resolutions, I'm not going to beat myself up about my weight or all the things I think I need to be happy. God has given me a vision that I'm going to keep running towards no matter how challenging it may be. I want my family to continue to be healthy and loving. I'm really enjoying this stage of motherhood and despite the challenges, my marriage continues to become stronger than ever. I don't know what 2015 holds, but I do know that it's something beyond my wildest dreams. I'm looking forward to traveling again and creating rich experiences with my family and friends while growing as an entrepreneur and Spiritual Being.
Onward and upward in 2015...
Peace Out 2014
Many Blessings To You All
- SHOP OUR LOOK -