After writing my "Healthy Mommy.Healthy Family" post....we all got sick. One night Grey had such a hard time breathing that we ended up in the ER with him - it was horrible...and scary. He seemed to be getting better but on Christmas things went left again and he was then diagnosed with bronchiolitis. He's doing much better now, but he has to continue breathing treatments which he hates.
- Christmas was good for the most part except Grey getting worse that night...I can't seem to remember much else from that night except having a random photo shoot in my moms empty pool.
- On New Years, we had another party! We love parties! Grey was sleeping but my mom insisted that I wake him up for the NYE countdown...because babies can count I guess...
- The apartment hunt is on once again...well it's kind of over. I got frustrated during the search because I couldn't find anything that I liked. Actually I did, but unfortunately my bank account doesn't quite match up with my taste. Yesterday I ended a property tour less than a minute in because there weren't washer and dryers in the unit. I did the laundry mat stuff in New York, and I'm not about it here. No thanks! I ended up going back over to the neighborhood where we previously rented and I fell in love with it all over again. My husband loved it there as well, so it looks like we'll be heading back there soon! Yippie!
- We're about to start the car hunt soon ::cries::
- I'm launching a business called Jolie Bloom that I'm beyond excited about. It will be an online boutique carrying non-toxic beauty and skincare products. More on that later.
- I've lost 33 lbs ((what???))
- My original situation as a Working Mom kind of fell apart, but it looks like I may have found a good opportunity that I'll be interviewing for tomorrow
Needless to say, a lot has been happening and I'm really happy about most of it. Life is going in the direction that I've been praying about and I know it will continue to get better from here. I have so much to write about, but I'm currently sitting on my bed in a pile of laundry that needs to be put away!
What have you been up to?