Bentonite Clay Facial Mask Tutorial
I know...ANOTHER bentonite clay post in a row! Hear me out though! As I've mentioned previously, this affordable container of clay has multiple uses. A few of you shared your experience with me on how you used it on your hair over the weekend - and like me, you're loving it! Today I want to show you how to use it as a facial mask.
Important Notes To Remember:
- This facial is to be done once per week (no more than that)
- This mask gently pulls toxins and impurities out of your skin, if you have acne this is DEFINITELY a natural alternative worth trying! As the clay dries, you will feel your skin tighten as the clay acts as a vacuum
- You can mix this clay with water, however I like to use Apple Cider Vinegar instead as it's a natural antiseptic
- If you have sensitive skin, only allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes, for normal skin, 20 minutes at the most
- Your skin may appear red after you washing the clay off with warm water, however your skin will be back to normal within minutes
BUY BENTONITE CLAY HERE
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS MASK BEFORE???